We’re looking for a Video Producer with a social mindset who can make things happen. You’re a bit of a hybrid really – you’re a videographer and a great producer who can tell our stories in the digital space.
It’ll be your job to put together social-first video content in-house – you’ll be responsible for filming and editing video content. You’ll manage all elements of videos from pre-production through to post-production including planning, scheduling, filming and overseeing the editing.
You’ll be working with our Content and AV departments – but you’ll also work with account handling and creative teams to deliver exceptional work – we’re all in it together.
The absolute must-haves:
- Experience in video production for multiple platforms, with technical knowledge of production, video formats and editing.
- Be able to drive the production of branded video content and contribute ideas.
- A dab hand with a DSLR camera and pretty impressive videography skills.
- Familiarity of HD and SD formats, studio and field production, lighting/grip and storyboarding.
- An understanding of basic audio recording.
- Know the social landscape like it’s your first language.
- The ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment (with some very nice folk).
- Always fifty steps ahead when it comes to the latest trends and hungry to influence new audiences.
- Keen as mustard to make an impact on the big, mad world of digital.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Apple Colour or other grading suits.
Think you’ve got the originality we’re looking for? Want to work for one of the North East’s best communication agencies, with a competitive salary to boot? This could start out as freelance/part-time and move to a full-time opportunity – hey we’re open-minded, so we can discuss options. It depends on what you bring to the table.
Let’s see what you’ve got. If your work makes us go, ‘BOOM, you’re it fist pump’, we’ll be in touch.
Please send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Producer’ in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: 25th May.