We’re after a ‘Content Producer’ who’s bang on trend and can predict the latest social phenomenon before it’s even out there. So if you literally eat, sleep and breathe social media, this job’s kind of your dream.
If you follow loads of influencers on the socials, are always posting your shiz (maybe you’ve got your own website or do a bit of blogging or vlogging in your spare time), love a good hashtag and get involved with the newest filters, emojis et al, then you’ll do for us. You’ll be the ‘go to’ for all the wisdom on making our content look amazing.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Taking briefs and working collaboratively with our account handling teams to deliver relevant material for lots of clients.
- Getting our clients loads of followers and producing content to optimise their brands online.
- Understanding trends, formats and audience expectations on all social platforms.
- Managing editorial calendars, deadlines and releases.
- Overseeing costing, pre-production, production and post-production to make sure a job is delivered on time and on budget.
- Tracking and reporting the effectiveness of your content.
- Making us extraordinary in every way.
The right candidate will be a strong communicator and great at persuading, able to work under pressure (we’re fast-paced and obvs, we need to be reactive) and your own person.
So if you know your @kendalljenner from your @katyperry, please send your CV and anything else you think will land you the post to email@example.com with Content Producer as the subject and we’ll be in touch.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 22nd September.