We’re looking for an outgoing, experienced Account Manager to work on a global account in one of our account teams.
Drummond Central is a marketing and communications agency in Newcastle with a 45+ team specialising in creative, digital and social media for all kinds of clients – worldwide. We're one of the top 20 largest agencies outside of London and IPA accredited. DC is recognised globally for our creative work with some of the world’s leading brands – we love nothing better than raising the profile of cutting-edge, non-traditional and creatively-minded clients through a considered approach. We believe in getting results for our clients. If there’s a smarter way, a harder working solution, we’ll find it. It’s a philosophy we sum up in one phrase: Takin’ care of business.
The essentials for the role:
- You MUST have experience of working in a creative agency as an Account Manager
- Previous production experience is a given
- Experience directly managing a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure and when deadlines hit
- The ability to manage the logistics of a project from writing a brief and contact reports to monthly invoicing
- Used to working with clients, building relationships and responding to enquiries
- Confidence, approachability and a talent for presenting ideas
- A creative thinker and solver
- A keen eye for detail
Just as important, you should have enthusiasm, ambition, a great sense of humour and be able to hold your own in our busy office.
Think you could be ‘the one’? We're offering a competitive salary and great rewards for the right person. Send your CV to email@example.com with Account Manager as the subject and we'll be in touch.
Deadline for applications: Friday 16th June.